The umbrella organisation of Doemens is the non-profit association, Doemens e.V. Under this umbrella is the teaching area including the state-sanctioned Technikum for brewing and beverage technology as well as the various Master programmes in the fields of brewing, beverage and food production. In addition, the Savour Academy offers a wide range of professional development courses committed to sharing and disseminating the latest product knowledge about beer, mineral waters and fruit juices.
Doemens Academy Co., Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Doemens Association, which includes the consulting, seminars and services division. The range of seminars offers comprehensive training opportunities in all areas of the beverage industry, including in-house professional development courses tailored to the specific needs of our clients. On-site business and technical consulting is available to support companies worldwide.
The Doemens Association is run by a voluntary Executive Board elected by the General Assembly every three years and consisting of five members. On 26 July 2019, the following officers were elected:
- President: Georg Schneider, Managing Director, Private Weißbier Brewery Schneider
- Vice President: Markus Schoebel, Business Manager of Luvina Food & Beverage Co., Inc. and Business Manager of Sonnenschein Co., Inc.
- Treasurer: Jens Geimer, Managing Director of the Westerwald Brewery
- Board Member: Gisela Meinel-Hansen, Business Manager of the Georg Meinel family brewery
- Board Member: Wilhelm Resanovic; Strategic Accounts Manager at Symrise
Operational responsibility lies with the Managing Director, Dr. Werner Gloßner, who has held this office at the Doemens Association and subsidiary since October 1st, 2016. The Managing Director is supported by the Head of Finance & Controlling, Peter Schwanda, by the Head of Teaching, Dr. Andreas Brandl, by Dr. Michael Zepf of the Savour Academy and by Dr. Gerrit Blümelhuber, who is in charge of the consulting, seminars & services division.